Forum Cancer
Cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Printable Version

+- Forum Cancer (http://forumcancer.online)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://forumcancer.online/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Testimonials and Shared Experiences (http://forumcancer.online/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? (/thread-350.html)

Pages: 1 2

cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - CandiceB - 12-11-2023

Hey everyone! I've been considering on receiving a tattoo of my sun sign al, Cancer. I've seen some really cool designs on the internet, but I'm wondering if it's becoming too much of a trend. What do you all think?

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - TingleTrailblazers - 12-11-2023

That sounds like a great idea! Cancer tattoos can be exactly meaningful, especially if you feel a strong relation to your astrological indication. But yeah, I get what you indicate about it becoming trendy. Do you consider it's losing its significance simply because so many people are getting them?

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - TingleTrailblazers - 12-11-2023

I'm on the fence on it. On one hand, it's amazing to see people embracing their astrological signs and discovering methods to reveal themselves through tattoos. However on the more hand, I worry that it's turning out to be more about aesthetics and less about individual which means. What do you all assume makes a Cancer tattoo meaningful?

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Zakaria - 12-11-2023

I have a Cancer tattoo myself, and for me, it's all on the symbolism. Cancer is associated with traits like nurturing, safety, and emotional deepness, which are qualities I strive to embody in my existence. So every time I look at my tattoo, it's a reminder to remain true to those values. But I can see how it may possibly lose its significance if absolutely everyone starts getting 1 only simply because it seems awesome.

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - ElinB - 12-11-2023

I feel it really depends on the individual and their reasons for receiving the tattoo. If somebody genuinely resonates with the characteristics of Cancer and wants to commemorate that in ink, then more strength to them. But if they're only getting it because it's trendy or simply because they saw it on Instagram, then yeah, it kindof cheapens the whole thing.

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Pratt - 12-11-2023

I agree. It's essential for people to consider cautiously on why they're getting a tattoo and what it means to them personally. And if a Cancer tattoo holds significance for somebody, then who are we to judge? In the long-run, it's their body and their choice.

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Candice - 12-11-2023

I've never exactly been into astrology, so I can't say I understand the charm of getting a zodiac tattoo. However hey, to each their very own, right? As long as people are happy with their tattoos and they're not hurting anyone, I don't see the harm in it.

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Issac - 12-11-2023

I feel Cancer tattoos can be a beautiful way to celebrate one's identity and connection to the cosmos. but like any tendency, there's continually the risk of it losing its deepness and turning into only an additional fad. Perhaps instead of worrying on whether it's overdone, we should revolved encouraging people to explore the further meanings behind their tattoos and to pick designs that really resonate with them.

RE cancer Sun Indication Tattoos Meaningful or Overdone? - Alex - 12-11-2023

That's an excellent stage,. At the end of the day, it's not on whether a tattoo is trendy or not, however rather about the individual significance it holds for the individual. So if you're contemplating about receiving a Cancer tattoo, just make sure it's some thing that speaks to your soul and that you'll nevertheless adore years down the line.