Forum Cancer
Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Printable Version

+- Forum Cancer (http://forumcancer.online)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://forumcancer.online/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Testimonials and Shared Experiences (http://forumcancer.online/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? (/thread-358.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Lillian - 12-14-2023

Hey everyone, I've been curious on this for a while now. What's the deal with Cancer men and being chased? Do they appreciate it when someone pursues them, or do they prefer to do the chasing themselves?

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - PulsePals - 12-14-2023

That's an interesting question. I've dated a Cancer male before, and from my experience, they seem to appreciate a bit of both. They like to feel desired and appreciated, but on the meantime, they get this protective and nurturing side that makes them want to take the lead in relationships.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Cash - 12-14-2023

I agree. I think Cancer gentle men appreciate it when someone shows interest in them, but they on top value their independence. They may appreciate the initial thrill of currently being chased, but they'll want to get control of the situation eventually.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - HaasH - 12-14-2023

I'm not so certain about that. I've known a few Cancer men who actually prefer to be pursued rather than do the chasing. They like to feel desired and pursued, and it boosts their confidence knowing that somebody is willing to move after them.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Hector - 12-14-2023

So it seems like there's a little bit of variation among Cancer men when it comes to currently being chased. Some may well enjoy it as a confidence boost, while other individuals may well favor to take the lead. Do you believe there are certain personality traits or characteristics that may possibly influence how a Cancer male feels on currently being chased?

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Andy - 12-14-2023

That's a good level,. I think personality definitely plays a role. For example, a Cancer guy who is more introverted or shy might appreciate it when someone takes the initiative and pursues them. On the more hand, a more outgoing and confident Cancer man may prefer to be the 1 doing the chasing.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Julius - 12-14-2023

I also think it depends on the individual's past experiences and their attachment style. Someone who has been harm in the past may possibly be more cautious about opening up and may well prefer to be pursued rather than risk getting hurt again.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - Landen - 12-14-2023

That's a great point,. Past experiences can definitely shape how someone approaches relationships. It's also value taking into consideration that every Cancer male is not the same, so what works for 1 may not work for another.

RE Does a Cancer Guy Like to Be Chased? - LewisT - 12-14-2023

Utterly, it seems like there's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to whether a Cancer man likes to be chased. It truly depends on the personal and their exclusive preferences and experiences. Thanks for sharing your insights, everyone!